Friday 22 May 2009

I get around...

It's been a while since my last blog. Today I have the morning and most of the afternoon off, so i thought I'd get on it... I moved to a new house, shot a massive amount of images and worked with some amazing people... as Myles puts it 'Been dead busy me' ha.

here's some schnapps!
Rai's tremendous 'Lemon Rouleaux'...


Shoot for Putri's accessory collection ended in a nice pint at the pub and tons of sushi!

Final image for Michael Van Der Ham 's collection promo...

(Clothing - Michael Van Der Ham!
Styling - me! Photography - Rai Royal! Make-up - Lucy Bridge! )

Myles and I shot 'Dragonette' in prep for their 1st single release from their 2nd album- 'Fixin' to Thrill'...

Every shoot should have a trampoline on the rooftop, I now refuse to work without it....

More to come. (tiz taking too long to upload for some reason) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment